Immediacy has never been a major concern of mine. I have exceptionally long fingers with which to put things upon, and I'm not afraid to use them. I just have to do something else first....
So, in this grand spirit of procrastination, I have been doing the following instead of updating this blog:
- Googling random and pointless trivia. With interesting results, mind*
- Running outside to catch each guerrilla attack of sunshine. I need all the vitamin D I can get. Slim pickings in Dublin in April.
- Undertaking a fruitless (chocolateless?) diet in the hopes of shifting my cigarette stone. Even Easter eggs were banned. It's been a sad month.
- Working. The scourge of the drinking classes.
- Finally reading the Twilight series and nurturing my inner 14 year old. She fancies Edward.
*who knew the Fortycoats is Ian Dempsey's dad, for example? Shocker!
I promise, I'll do better in future. Ray of sunshine or not.